Is REAL Love Recovery 101 right for you?
You probably have a lot of questions, and that is totally normal. You've also probably tried other recovery programs, read other recovery books, and may have wondered if you have what it takes to stop compulsive, addictive, and self-destructive behaviors. The answer is yes. You have determination, grit, and hope. It might all be hanging on by a thread, but you have it, or you would not be here. I'm going to have you answer a few questions. Your responses will help us both know where you are at in recovery. Be honest, only you and I will see what you tell me. Then, we can get on a pre-admissions call as soon as you are ready to take the next step.
- Have you tried other recovery programs that did not seem to give you the results you wanted?
- Have you ever wondered if you have it in you to make a long-term, committed relationship work?
- Do you ruminate on conversations, thinking about what you could have/should have said?
- Do you ever wonder if a man you should not be attracted to has romantic feelings for you?
- Have you created your own makeshift "recovery program" with tools from various sources?
- Have you ever tried a 12-step program to help you?
- Have you worked through the majority of any serious traumas or abuse?
- Do you ever wonder what other women know about love that you can't seem to learn?
- Do you find yourself thinking about a man (or woman) other than your significant other in romantic or sexual ways?
- Do you keep secrets from or tell partial truths to your significant other?
- Are you willing to do what it takes to heal from your destructive, compulsive relationship and sex-based patterns?
- Do you want to save your marriage/significant relationship?
- Do you compare your relationship to other people's, or what you think other people's relationships are like?
- Do you ever wish your husband/significant other was more like someone else?
If you answered "yes" to more than 3 of these questions, REAL Love Recovery 101 can help you. If you are willing to do you part with honesty, hard work, and practice, I can teach you what you need to make your most important relationships work. Ready to get started? Set up a 30-minute pre-admissions call here, and I'll talk to you soon!
Be well. Love well. Live well.
- Lacy Alajna
P.S. You can also email me at Lacy@HerRecoveryRoadmap.com anytime.